What information do we collect?
The personal information we collect may include your name, title, company or organization name, address, e-mail, phone number. We may collect certain information about your visit, such as type of browser you use; your IP address; the date and time you access the Site; the pages that you access while at the Site and the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our Site. This information is used to help improve the Site and administer the Site.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement or concerns about the way we process your personal data, please contact us using the Contact Us form.
We may occasionally modify this privacy statement. All such changes will be reflected on this web page.
Updated: 23/04/2018 15:35 AEST